Monday, July 13, 2026

Portfolio 3 Start

 

Render in ZBrush

Render in Unreal Engine 5













Original Concept Art by Liliia Shevchenko

    I was able to complete the blockout and finish the majority of my sculpt in ZBrush. The only thing I need to fix up is the rope part and the spoon. I accidently had the rope face the wrong direction compared to the reference image. I also decided to make the spoon a full model to be used for animation. For this upcoming sprint, I plan on fixing the sculpt as previously mentioned and start the process for topology/UV's. Stretch goal is to begin texturing ASAP, ideally this upcoming sprint so I can stay ahead.

July 21st - Retopology/UV's in Maya. Begin first bake and see if there are any errors.
July 28th - Get texturing close to finalized and leave room for polishing in UE5.
July 30th - Final touches in UE5, lots of photos of final model to put on portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 4 Final Turn In