I was able to implement the textures for all of the furniture and most of the decorative props in Unreal Engine 5. I also did a second pass on several models to better match the Dispatch art style by simplifying the surface detail and making them feel less heavily textured. In addition, I applied an ambient occlusion (AO) mask to each asset to add more depth and shadow, helping the scene feel less flat. I also updated the rectangular and circular tables by improving the support structures underneath the tabletops to make them feel more complete. Lastly, I created a coffee table for the couch seating area to help finish off that section of the environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I created a first pass of texturing and baking in Substance Painter. I tried to follow closely to various references found online of Overwat...
-
I added in more details/clarity into the wooden stand and floor. Afterwards, I sharpened and used Orb's cut brushes on the cannon and it...
-
Artist Roadmap We will be using the Research Tab/Area of our blog in order to start documenting the following: We need to have a clear i...
No comments:
Post a Comment